Altra - Superior 3.5 Zero Drop Trail Mens - Blue
UK PRICE MATCH PROMISE ON THIS PRODUCT
The award-winning Superior is back! This already popular shoe was such a hit in the reinforced 3.0 version that we've added even more durability in the upper as well as a 4-Point GaiterTrapTM system. If you love the lightly cushioned, speedy Superior with its tough DuraTread outsole and sleek profile you'll love the 3.5 more than ever.
- Weight: 9.2 oz. / 261 g
- Cushioning: Light
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Off-Road Racing, Hiking, Backpacking
- Stack Height: 21 mm
- Designed to Improve: Natural Foot Positioning, Walking Form, Toe Splay, Comfort Platform: Fully-Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Last: PFS2-M / PFS-W
- Midsole: EVA / A-Bound™ Blend with InnerFlex™
- Outsole: DuraTread™ Outsole and TrailClaw™
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Other Features: GaiterTrap™ Technology; Fully Reinforced Upper for Optimum Strength
Made of recycled materials, this unique layer sits directly under the foot to reduce the impact of hard surfaces and return energy return into each stride. It's literally a layer of bouncy ball between the road and your feet!
Grid-like flex grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex where it needs to for more speed and better performance. Unnecessary midsole was removed to create the flex grooves, making the shoe incredibly light and fast.
Conquer the gnarly terrain with our TrailClaw outsole technology. Our trail shoes feature canted lugs positioned beneath the metatarsals to provide traction where your foot needs it most. Each lug is strategically placed to ensure fast uphill climbs, stable descents and superior traction across muddy trails.