Altra - Lone Peak 2.0 Lady Zero Drop
The Lone Peak 2.0™ was inspired by one of the most rocky, rugged mountains in the Wasatch Range and was designed to tackle the gnarly terrain of the Wasatch 100. The FootShape™ toe box allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill and downhill trail conditions. Sandwiched StoneGuard™ technology offers protection from rocks and other trail debris while the carbon rubber TrailClaw™ outsole combines unique uphill and downhill lug traction for every trail condition. Quick-dry, abrasion-resistant mesh on the upper allows you to plow through puddles, debris or whatever nature throws at you.
- Weight: 10.9 oz.
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- Designed To Improve: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Traction, Comfort, Trail Protection
- Platform: Zero Drop™ Platform, FootShape™ Toe Box
- Stack Height: 26 mm
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
- Outsole: Sticky Rubber TrailClaw™
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Trail Mesh, Minimal Seams
- Other Features: Sandwiched StoneGuard™ Rock Protection, Natural Ride System, Trail Rudder, GaiterTrap™ Technology